Tag Archive | "third-party evaluator"

State Officials Agree On Teacher Evaluation System

New York State education officials and the state teachers’ union reached a last-minute agreement last Thursday on a new evaluation system, according to the New York Times. The agreement allows school districts to base up to 40 percent of a teacher’s annual review on standardized test results. The remaining 60 percent will come from classroom […]

Read the full story

Posted in School WireComments (0)


School Wire

Archives